BIBLIOPHILE DIARIES: My 2017 Book List

8:16 PM


I sucked at reading books in 2016 – I’ve managed to finish only two books within those 365 days; and nothing is more embarrassing than that! I remember when I was in high school, I’d finish one book a week, and sometimes even two, alongside school work. This, I find very impossible, with university life.

Moral of the story: don’t go to college. (JOKE)

And since I have a smaller academic load this semester (7 units!!) I’m pretty sure that I’d be able to read all the books which I left untouched last year; and would even have more free time to read books that I like to acquire this new year. Anywhooo, here’s my current list of books to pour my soul into – (and yes, this is in chronological order, I tell you *control freak alert*)

  1. HER FEARFUL SYMMETRY
  2. NORWEGIAN WOOD
  3. THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHTTIME
  4. GO SET A WATCHMAN
  5. 1Q84
  6. THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS
  7. DARK PLACES
  8. CASUAL VACANCY
  9. KAFKA ON THE SHORE
  10. THE GOLDFINCH


If I'll be buying more books in the future, I'll do some sort of Book Haul just so to update this list. :)

Love,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe